QBoost In-Car Boost Controller Holiday Group Buy - Big discount!

I like to see one installed inside the car any pictures of any installed in a car, also i have an RJC controller would the microbleder work with the RJC unit i like this unit and would not want to change it, if so i am in, but i would greatly appreciate to see some pics of an install already done inside a car..

wiked87gn said:
I like to see one installed inside the car any pictures of any installed in a car, also i have an RJC controller would the microbleder work with the RJC unit i like this unit and would not want to change it, if so i am in, but i would greatly appreciate to see some pics of an install already done inside a car..

Yes the microbleeder would work with your RJC controller. I don't have any pics of the in-car installed in a car, but I can tell you the drivers side manual mirror adjustment knob is a popular place, I believe they remove the knob and put the microbleeder inside there. Alternatively its very stealth to install it on the floor at a carpet seam or just slightly under the drivers seat.

We're at 12. Payment link will go up tommorow. The group buy will end on Tuesday and thats when they will ship to everyone thats paid by that point.

Alright, here are the payment links. $44 + $6 ground shipping (can be slow) or $44 + $11 courier shipping, which will arrive within 7 days. The controllers will be shipped Tuesday to those who have their payments in by then, but I understand its the holidays and its a busy time. If you don't want to use paypal (you don't need an account, you can send a CC payment without one), I can set you up for secure credit card payment on my site, but I'd prefer paypal. MO's/ Cheque's are fine too.

In-Car Kit $44 + $6 Ground Shipping:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...urrency_code=USD&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8

In-Car Kit $44 + 11 Courier Shipping - 7 day gauranteed:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...urrency_code=USD&bn=PP-BuyNowBF&charset=UTF-8

Does this include under hood and in-car, or is that two different items? do you need both? Please explain. Thanks.

LC2 ROD said:
Does this include under hood and in-car, or is that two different items? do you need both? Please explain. Thanks.

Its the underhood with the In-Car add-on, which comprises the In-Car kit. You can set it up as just underhood, or as In-Car adjustable. Everything you need is included.

Got the package yesterday. Pieces look nice. Can't wait to install it. By the way, what are the initial settings?

gofstbuick said:
Got the package yesterday. Pieces look nice. Can't wait to install it. By the way, what are the initial settings?
initial settings? might as well back the bolt out to wehre you can just barely blow through and make a couple test runs to get it up to 15psi or so, the bleeder, on my car, does about a 5psi difference... so just to be safe i set it to 15psi with the ability to go up to 20psi, for now, until i get some stuff sorted out.

is it too late to get in on the group buy,my underhood controller I bought from you guys loosened up and I lost the adjuster,spring and ball somewhere on the road,I want an in cab controller if I can