QA1's & Tubular lower's...Got Coilovers?

Firechaser

V8-2 cylinders=2x the $
Hello All, These are just never going to make it on my car, so I am parting with them. Here is a set of Spohn lower control A Arms & QA1 - 18 way adjustable coil overs w/ QA1 springs...please see links provided to get a better explaination of what these are, after taking a peek, i do not have the mounting bolts/nuts.....
$675 Shipped to the lower 48 States..Paypal OK ... Thanks for looking.

G-Body Front A-Arms | Regal Front A-Arms | Malibu Front A-Arms | 751

QA1 Pro-Coil System R Series 18 Adjustable | 1973-1987 G-Body Regal

Attachments

• IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 437
  • IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 432
  • IMAG0350.jpg
    IMAG0350.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 435
  • IMAG0351.jpg
    IMAG0351.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 433
  • IMAG0352.jpg
    IMAG0352.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 432
If he takes coil overs I would be interested in control arms for right price

Not sure of exact age...I got them from a very respected member off this board and he didnt use them, they dont look like they've been used much at all.
I really don't want to seperate the pair, their meant to be together...$575 Shipped is my bottom number or they hit Fleabay :)

Hi Scott, i have a guy that has been PM'ing me today and is suppose to be buying/paying for them tonight when he gets home from dinner, if he doesn't buy them by tonight, your next in line....Seems alot of people are PM'ing versus posting these days but your next in line. I will update this thread byt tomorrow morning either way and ur next in line no matter what. Thanks, Bob

Tomorrow morning Eric...tried today but wasn't pleased with the amt of bubblewrap...getting more and shipping tomorrow.Thanks, Bob

OK, can't wait to get them. I got the uppers coming in the mail too so hopefully they be on the car next week. Thanks again.