Pwr. Brake fuse keeps blowing!!!!!!!HELP!!!

AlvinB24

I just bought my first turbo buick, and 87 t-type, went to take it out for a ride the other day and could hardly push the brake pedal..........super hard to push. Checked the garage floor and there was some brake fluid on the floor, also checked the pwr brk fuse and it was blown(its a 30amp). So I replace it, and then the brakes worked fine, but i didnt get to drive the car after that.
So i go out today to drive it, and before i leave my driveway, the damn brake light is on again, and the fuse is blown!!! So i replace it AGAIN, :mad: , and it works fine for about 1 mile then it does it again, the light comes on and the brake pedal is almost impossible to push, and car dont wanna stop. So i start looking under the hood and notice that there is brake fluid coming from under the master cylinder cap(the cap is on right with the gasket and its tight) PLEASE HELP!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!! IVE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE CARS NOW I GOT 1 AND CANT EVEN DRIVE IT!!!

Did you or anyone else recently service the fluid? The system must be depressurized- at least 10 pumps,ign. off- to check fluid level. maybe the system is just overserviced. easy fix.

probablly the pressure switch . there is a way to do a continuity test on the switch to see if its n/g but its been a long time since i messed with them. maybe someone else will chime in. :D

test pressure switch w/ emergency brake off. w/ign on, switch terminal A should show continuity w/ motor terminal D. pressure switch terminal B should have 12volts to grd. teminal C on switch is a grd wire when harness is connected