Punks kill American Hero's dog

this is a terrible story and those little punks deserve to have their legs broken.. we'll see how long they have that tough guy look on their faces, when they are convicted and put in a cell with some big horny lifer

those scumbags deserve whatever they get, they definitely deserve something worse than 2 years in jail!:mad:

With the leftards we have on these benches, I'm hoping not in Texas at least, but you just do not know, they will prolly get counseling
and community service, but I HOPE not, hopefully another team will give out some justice, one can only hope.

Ron

Signed. There are some pathetic people in this world. Let me catch somebody harming my dog, I'll be on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

Signed. I saw it yeasterday on his show. I'm guessing they probably won't get any jail time for this. What a shame.

:mad: Signed! I watched this on GB the other day and I was so mad that I was shaking.:mad: I stated that they sould treat it as if it were the presidents dog. To set an example out of the punks that this will not be tolerated.:mad:

I say let them go. Yup, that is what I said. It is only a dog. Now, with that out of the way, if anyone even kicked my dog, and I had a gun in my hand, then I'd probably be going to jail. But I still think they should be let go with a light sentance. Maybe 6 months in jail, just enough time to become someone's boyfriend. Then when they start to get used to looking over their shoulder to see how is pulling their shorts down, let them get out and do some community service, like maybe cleaning up trash on the side of some road. Put their work schedule up on line so that everyone can see that they are actually repaying their debt to society. Then we'll see if they don't accidentally get hit by a few cars and run over by a few more.

there is no way they should be let off with a "light sentence" the bit about the people hitting them with cars and leaving them in a ditch sounds delightful though

Sad to hear. I don't care whose dog it is. It's uncalled for but sadly, happens everyday to more than just dogs.:mad:

there is no way they should be let off with a "light sentence" the bit about the people hitting them with cars and leaving them in a ditch sounds delightful though

I was kidding about the light sentance of course. However if it did get them out on the street so that real justice could take lace, then I would be for it. But in reality that wouldn't happen, so they should get alot more than the 2 year maximum sentance. They should be able to get them for more than that. After all, weren't they threatening him right in front of witnesses?