Pulls to right after drop spindle install??

GNTtypeKid

Whooshhhh..Tuuuuuutuuuuutuutuututu
I notice my car, 87 t, pulls to the right after 2'' drop spindles were installed. The mechanics at the shop tried compressing my front springs first but one collapsed, cud it be possible this might be because of a damaged spring? Need input.

If one collapsed then yes, you need new springs. Also, what are your alignment specs? How did you align it......manual measurements or electronic measurements?

It was aligned right after the install, they used an electronic alignment machine. Not sure on the specs tho. But I'm leaning towards it being the springs too..when I brake it seems to squat to the right more.

It was aligned right after the install, they used an electronic alignment machine. Not sure on the specs tho. But I'm leaning towards it being the springs too..when I brake it seems to squat to the right more.

I think Jerremy hit it on the head, You need new springs if indeed one did collapse..

Scot W.

Don't springs have to be matched sets?
Hot Air

Most definately. I think what me, Charlie, and Scott are trying to say is:

If one spring doesnt have matched spring rate and mounted height, the car will dive during braking, drive towards the weaker side, and wear the tire unevenly. Once a spring collapses (meaning: metallergy finally breaks down), it becomes weaker than the other side and all of the above are off.

Concluded that the spring is no good, factory replacements are on their way. Ill post the end result over the weekend. Thanks everyone for the input.

Don't forget about your shocks as well, if you haven't already changed them. People forget what a significant role they play in steering and stopping.