Pulled a rotten radiator.

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I went ahead and ordered a raw alradco radiator. I couldn't justify the extra 100 bucks for one with black powdercoat. I'll decide if I want to rattle can paint it or not later. Does powder/paint inhibit the cooling ability?

No.

Like Earl said it's negligible, having a protective coating of paint is more beneficial long term than leaving it raw.

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I went ahead and ordered a raw alradco radiator. I couldn't justify the extra 100 bucks for one with black powdercoat. I'll decide if I want to rattle can paint it or not later. Does powder/paint inhibit the cooling ability?

Thanks for the order Paul, appreciate your business. Earl and Rob hit the nail on the head with the paint response. We could have these painted with regular paint for less but the powder coating looks amazing and holds up extremely well. I need to get some pictures added to our site. Thanks again!

You won't regret this radiator from Peter, my friend..........they are top quality. I just got mine in and I'm thinking of hanging it on the wall in my den for a little while...............................................:confused:"Say what? What, honey?":unsure:

Oh............my wife just said "NO WAY, SPORT."(n):cry:

Well, I guess it will look better in my Grand National.............sigh.......it was worth a try, though. I love shiny well built car parts.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks! Looking forward to getting it. When I paint it do I paint the cooling fins or just the perimeter?