Puddle Lights/Ghost lights For Sale $28 includes shipping

For $28, I dont think they will be a quality piece. I had a set on my Honda and they last a good 2 weeks. Shutting the door over and over takes its toll on them. Since our cars do not have a door pannel like I pictured, you will need to cut some metal somewhere.

Maybe mounted under the front somewhere with a toggle switch? Would be cool at night shows.

View attachment 247051
your probably buying the 5 watts with a bad screen these are 7 watt with the best screen film we can get trust me ive had mine for 1 year its still good

I too am interested. They look really cool! What is the ideal distance to the bulb away from the surface it will shining on?
I PM'd him within a couple minutes of the post coming up but have not heard 1 word from him. Anyone else hear anything??? If he has unlimited quantities and is producing them, should he be a supporting vendor?
send me your info i have plenty on stock

How deep are the units? What info do you need and where to send?? I would like a GN light or Turbo 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's needed for install? Any more pics of the units themselves?
I wonder if you could put these in the CSII speaker pods instead of having to drill the door itself

Last edited: