Puddle Lights/Ghost lights For Sale $28 includes shipping

86GN90716

IMG_20150205_210048_759.jpg
IMG_20150205_210538_724.jpg

You could incorporate that into just about anything.sky's the limit, with the right imagination. See if there's a way to display it on the speaker box in the trunk

pl2.jpg
pl.jpg

They mount in your door. Uwill have to drill a hole on the bottom inside. You mount the light and connect it to the interior lighting system. When you open your door, the light shines on the ground.

I too am interested. They look really cool! What is the ideal distance to the bulb away from the surface it will shining on?
I PM'd him within a couple minutes of the post coming up but have not heard 1 word from him. Anyone else hear anything??? If he has unlimited quantities and is producing them, should he be a supporting vendor?

For $28, I dont think they will be a quality piece. I had a set on my Honda and they last a good 2 weeks. Shutting the door over and over takes its toll on them. Since our cars do not have a door pannel like I pictured, you will need to cut some metal somewhere.

Maybe mounted under the front somewhere with a toggle switch? Would be cool at night shows.

$(KGrHqJ,!jQFCeI!P)P3BQwnsU5,l!~~60_12.jpg

Last edited: