PTS extreme servo

SBNova

Ive got a PTS extreme servo that I bought used- but unused here on this site. I didnt get any instructions with it. I have assembled it to the best of my knowledge twice now, and I still have a 2-3 shift problem. It feels like the second band isnt disengaging fast enough. Every other shift is firm and fast. I went through the tranny after a converter turbine broke, then went through it again following the CK performance manual.

I cut down my apply pin to achieve the desired clearancebetween the snap ring and cover per the manual. Could this pin still be too long, holding second gear engaged? Is there anything else I could check? Can anyone send me pictures of how this servo assembles diferently than a stock servo?

Call me...

Ive got a PTS extreme servo that I bought used- but unused here on this site. I didnt get any instructions with it. I have assembled it to the best of my knowledge twice now, and I still have a 2-3 shift problem. It feels like the second band isnt disengaging fast enough. Every other shift is firm and fast. I went through the tranny after a converter turbine broke, then went through it again following the CK performance manual.

I cut down my apply pin to achieve the desired clearancebetween the snap ring and cover per the manual. Could this pin still be too long, holding second gear engaged? Is there anything else I could check? Can anyone send me pictures of how this servo assembles diferently than a stock servo?

Why not go right to the source? Just call me at PTS XTREME and I will help you out.
I am all over this board so I don't get it. Just give us a shout when you can and we are there to assist you. In fact, I would be very happy to.:D

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services
916-739-0510
9-5 PST