Pte

3 weeks here, theyre saying next week it should be shipping.
did they at least give you an ETA?

Ball bearing stuff seems to run 4 weeks out. Journal bearing stuff Ive had them ship the next day. Just depends on what it is.

Good luck guys. A buddy of mine sent his in on April 23rd for just a rebuild and he got it back last Friday July 10th after multiple calls and no call-backs.

i ordered mine through full throttle, i e-mailed them last monday about it and they said that the ball bearings were on back order and it should be about another week. i hope i get it soon, woodward cruise is creeping up fast.

I called yesterday and they told me they were completely out of S covers, but they could do me one if I wanted the E

Sorry for the frustration guys

We have been trying to work off our backorders since mid March when we unexpectedly got slammed and it’s still going on. Since about 6 weeks ago the entire shop went to mandatory overtime including Saturdays. In the Economy slowdown our supplier base is very slow to respond to orders. In most cases we have to place orders 16 to 20 weeks out to get an 80% fill rate. Not to mention the many shutdowns our suppliers are currently going thru. Our Repair dept has been understaffed since early this year due to the loss of our main guy to a major oil company. Seems they have lots of money to pay people, Go Figure!!!!!!!! An opportunity we could not match. You guys may not realize that it takes years of experience to evaluate failed turbos. Jim who has worked here for many years and now wears 3 hats! Has stepped back into repairs and is now training two guys in this area. We have also been taking in other manufactures turbos in for repairs. We don’t really want that business, We are just trying to help you guys out that have gotten stung or when you call our Competitors you find out they are closed for weeks at a time. I personally called over 20 guys for the second time the first week of July trying to get units out the door, most people do not call back and or promise to call with payment information and don't. I only got three extra units out for Jim that week. A Hugh investment of time for little return. I guess we have to understand that money is tight everywhere and we do the best we can to deal with it. We know the repair time is way to long and I promise all you guys we are putting lots of horsepower to clear the back log. We honestly never expected to get this many failed units in here from other manufactures.
The stock location Intercoolers are back in stock as of Tuesday this week and are in process and due to start shipping Friday. If anyone would like to call me or PM, to discuss any problem or simply want to vent past my staff. I am taking all calls. You have our attention and we are dedicated to get better and spool faster.

Regards
Harry Hruska
219 996 7832