PTE Turbo Saver and used Powermaster

Steve

I have a used PTE Turbo Saver set up I would like to sell. The set up is in good working order with no issues and comes with a new filter. $110 shipped in the 48 states

Used Powermaster. This is the original unit from my 87 GN and was working fine up until last week. I went to roll the windows up on my car last week and when I turned the key to the run position the Powermaster motor kept running for about 45 seconds and didn't shut off. I went ahead and swapped my car over to vacuum brakes. I didn't do any troubleshooting on the system so I am not sure what the issue is. $100 shipped in the 48 states. Thanks

I have had some requests for pics of the powermaster.
image.jpg

Hey I've been trying ti contact you through message so i know where to send you the payment for that power master but I've gotten no respond, did you sell it already?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey I've been trying ti contact you through message so i know where to send you the payment for that power master but I've gotten no respond, did you sell it already?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, it is sold. I had a few people interested and couple say they wanted it so I tried to give everyone reasonable time and I just worked through my PM's in order I got them. Sorry if I didn't get back to you and let you know.

The Turbosaver is still available as of right now but there are a few guys interested.