PTE 70 GTQ, ESP front mount, ATR 3" ss down pipe with ATR billet gate, 2/12 up pipe

Usually we give a shot here before we go to ebay.

I actually did try to sell some of the parts back July of 2007. No bites on the d/p, Intercooler deal fell through, no bites on the up pipe. Bunch of people inquired about the PT61 I had for sale at the time but all deals fell through, ended up selling it on e-bay. I just had better luck through E-bay unfortunetly. I also need them to sell quickly, I have a large bill to pay for!:eek:

Michael,

I won the intercooler. I'm right in Hamburg, also Sussex County. Can we just meet up so I avoid the $35 shipping and you avoid the paypal fee? Let me know man, I could probably swing by any day after Wednesday.

Rob

Michael,

I won the intercooler. I'm right in Hamburg, also Sussex County. Can we just meet up so I avoid the $35 shipping and you avoid the paypal fee? Let me know man, I could probably swing by any day after Wednesday.

Rob

I emailed you through e-bay, I will call you today to answer your questions and I may have what your looking for.

Michael