PTC 9/11 Pics needed...

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Could someone post some pics of their PTC 9/ll measuring it at a couple of different places & angles? I picked up a PTC convertor several years back as a 10" lock up from a member but after a good inspection last night I really think it's the 9/11 lock up and I do not know how to tell the difference.

Scott, don't know if this will help or not but here's a billet PTS 9-11 lock up one.

Attachments

• 100_1425.JPG
    100_1425.JPG
    915.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_1428.JPG
    100_1428.JPG
    978.1 KB · Views: 208
Thanks Mike, Looks just like the one I have. Question is does the PTC 10" look the same?

Scott,
Iv'e only seen one of PTC's & that was one my buddy bought last year. Sorry but I don't remember what it looked like. Go to PTC's web site and take a look.

It should have some #s on it if it is a p t c I think..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

As posted above when I bought I was told is was a 10" but looking at pics of other 9/11's that what I think it may be???

It came from hogeland . But probably a 10. The 9.5s are pretty high

Pm Chris hogeland. He will tell ya for shure or dusty Bradford

It does look different. But I don't know a lot but if the box is for that converter they can tell ya. If that helps sorry..

My converter is suppose to be a 9/11 lu , I have a picture of it in the thread "converter ID" Hope it helps. Sam

We have never made a 9x11 at PTC however we have restalled many of them. If it came from PTC them its a restalled TCS 9x11.

We have never made a 9x11 at PTC however we have restalled many of them. If it came from PTC them its a restalled TCS 9x11.

My converter has TCS PERFORMANCE engraved in large letters around the mounting side.

Sorry to have started this thread down the wrong path, the box throw me off...After a little research the converter is a TCS

But the question still remains "Is it a 10" or a 9/11"? How can I tell or where can I measure?

The only stamping is on top E05 and 412....

Last edited:
It's a 9x11 I have a billet one and a non billet one. Yours is a non billet.

It's a 9x11 I have a billet one and a non billet one. Yours is a non billet.

Definitely a TCS 9x11 .
However, it looks to me like it's a billet unit that appears to have been painted.

What are you guys looking at to try to decide if it's billet or not?

This converter was bought around 04-05. I know for sure it is a lock-up but I do not know how to tell a 10" from a 911 or...... a billet from a non-billet?

That's why I throw up the post trying to figure out exactly what I have.

Last edited:
Appears to be a TCS 9x11 Billet (Lock Up).
I would suggest you try to contact TCS in Arizona with letters / numbers engraved in that convertor …..they should be able to tell you what you've got.