PT70 turbo , Precision Front Mount

Wheelman

TURBO IS SOLD!!!

Precision Front Mount Intercooler. Nothing wrong with it, I'm going with a Cotton's front mount instead. Upon removal I noticed one of the mount bolts is stripped. Pipes are not included, $400 plus shipping and PayPal.

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

TURBO IS SOLD!!!

Precision Front Mount Intercooler. Nothing wrong with it, I'm going with a Cotton's front mount instead. Upon removal I noticed one of the mount bolts is stripped. Pipes are not included, $400 plus shipping and PayPal.

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg
Is the Intercooler still available?

I have the cold side pipes but didn't want to include them because one of them is dented and the clamps are mismatched. The dented pipe can be repaired and to whomever buys the intercooler I can include the cold side piping, clamps and couplers. I want this thing gone. Here is a pic of the dented pipe:

IMAG0471.jpg

*NOTE: The cold side piping that I have is 3" OD aluminum and is 4 pieces that run from the compressor outlet to the intercooler, then intercooler to the TB. This piping is coming off a ATR header Stage 2 car but I believe the pipe routing is the same as a 109 block car*

WE4-4.jpg