PT-53 Turbo

atamagashock

The turbo is virtually brand new! It's been in the car for sometime now.. To be honest I don't remember exactally what year I bought it. The car went 11.32 @18psi. It's a stock ported iron head car with port matched intake and stock throttle body and plenum. The motor was a stock build and didn't even have a roller cam, lifters, or rockers. I've since built the motor and want to go bigger, but it would easily run high 10's with it. The turbo has about 500 miles on it. My car has sat in the garage since 2000, when I bought it, and it was either 2003 or 2004 when i bought the turbo. I made about 10-15 passes with it, and it very spooled quick and smoothly. It's a great turbo for both street and strip! The converter is around 3200-3400 stall, and i would launch around 12-13 psi without a transbrake. Anyway the turbo is in perfect shape, and has zero shaft play. Ill post some pics of it tomorrow. It's located in Ocean City, NJ at my parents house. I live in Medford, NJ, so anyone that may be interested in South Jersey, Philly, Delaware, or anywhere in the surrounding area, I could meet ya to let you see it. It's off the car so I can bring it home to be able to show it to anyone interested. I'm willing to ship it and I have PayPal, so if interested I'd ship for an additional $25 which would include insurance for $500 and cover any PayPal expense. Asking $475 or $500 shipped​

Here's some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    749.6 KB · Views: 65