psi speed solutions palmerton PA

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
anyone ever go here or hear anything about them. They have my car right now and wanted to know what work I can expect. Couldn't find any shops near NEPA so had to AAA tow down there. I saw alot of Mustangs there and i know they do alot of domestic turbo's. Any info would be appreciated

Cars in good hands I know him guys name is frank he tune my buddy's Gn there & he's got a few of my buddy's fords up there!!!!!

GN GURU said:
Lol ur car is still there?

Ya last time I heard they thought the coil pack was bad. Getting it shipped next day. They said they would call early because they would be racing the weekend. I left my hunting boots in the back. Thinking the car would be done before deer season opened up here. Nope been there 3 weeks and out of the probably 30 times I called 1 picked up call. The guy probably does good work. But it would be nice to get a hold of them.

Oh wow sorry to here that I'll call my boy to see if he can get a hold of frank

Franks a good guy, I think he takes on more than he can handle at times.
He tuned my Shelby and put a procharger on my 99gt, top notch work.

I was out there a few weeks ago. I did see a GN there with some kind of gauge out on the hood?

marko62ss said:
Franks a good guy, I think he takes on more than he can handle at times.
He tuned my Shelby and put a procharger on my 99gt, top notch work.

I was out there a few weeks ago. I did see a GN there with some kind of gauge out on the hood?

That's my Buick....I don't mind him taking his time. Because he looked like he had bigger fish to fry on the lifts. But I just wanna know whats happening. Really don't feel like driving the car back home in a snow storm. November is only a few weeks away.

marko62ss said:
where about in Pa are you from?

All over haha. Parents live up in Wilkes Barre, my fiance lives in danville spend my days off up there between the 2 places. But I work and live in Harrisburg she finally moving down here with me at the end of the month

Thats a big change Danville to Harrisburg.
Hopefully Frank will have you up and running soon.

Nice car by the way.

marko62ss said:
Thats a big change Danville to Harrisburg.
Hopefully Frank will have you up and running soon.

Nice car by the way.

Thanks, Got out of the navy in 2011 and found a job with PPL down in Harrisburg. Trust me if I didn't have to live down here I wouldn't, not a fan of the city