PROVEN Mid 10 Second GN F/S

trade

I do like Mustangs and it sounded like a very cool car but I am really looking to sell. I am looking to buy a 60's or earlier "pro street" car. If the car doesn't sell soon I am going to start looking into some of the trade offers and that stang will be on top of the list!!

pics and info needed

I do like Mustangs and it sounded like a very cool car but I am really looking to sell. I am looking to buy a 60's or earlier "pro street" car. If the car doesn't sell soon I am going to start looking into some of the trade offers and that stang will be on top of the list!!

what is your asking price???? just sold my car and I am trying to find something to replace it...thanks Tim

I would like to see more of it also....

my email is as follows

amringer@comcast.net

Deal Pending

Thanks Kevin for the compliment. I do have a deal pending on the GN. Will update soon.

That is a great deal for this car,i just built almost the same identical car right down to the rims and i have spent over $25,000 building it so far....and i still need an xfi,driveshaft,fuel lines,etc.....Bump for a great deal...

Pending

I have a deal pending. He has not taken position of the car yet but a deal has been made. I don't think the deal will fall through but you never know?

I have a deal pending. He has not taken position of the car yet but a deal has been made. I don't think the deal will fall through but you never know?

Cool. I have been following this car since Ross owned it, very nicely done car. If I was in the market it would already be sold to me.

hello, I am new to the site and looking for a clean GN or T-type built/streetable 10 second car with working A/C

This car has been sold twice since this thread started. It went to New Jersey then on to New Mexico.

I used to own this car.