Proven 10 Second GN F/S

taylor302

This is a solid roof 87 GN that is 100% streetable and very fast. It was purchased from this forum about 1.5 years ago from Ross Riker (Florida). Everything is in working order (a/c, ps, pw, pdl, power seats, etc). Paint on the car is good but not great. Mechanically this car is great. I have never abused this car. I drive the car to the track and run mid 10's on 22lbs of boost and pump gas with only 1.70 60ft leaving at only 5psi. This is easy a 9 sec car if you want to get a more aggresive. This is a 109 block, new short block, Champion 14 bolt aluminum heads ported and polished, Champion intake to match heads, 210/214 complete roller setup, JE pistons, Precision 70mm GTQ turbo (jet coated), KB 70mm throttle body, 1.65 T&D's, new Alky kit, 84 lb injectors, dial Walbro 340's, FAST B2B, 3 1/2 Terry Houston down pipe, 3 1/2 exaust (quiet), Precision front mount intercooler, Precision remote oiling system, F-body radiator w/dial fans, RJC pullies, Rossler 400 with brake, Neil Chance converter, New Billet Specialties wheels with new tires (3 1/2front and 10"rear), completely built rear end, Richmond 3.55 gear, Auborn posi, Moser axles with open end studs, TA girdle, MT drag radials, new gas tank, upper and lower control arms, anti roll bar, 6 pt cage, new interior, new window molding,new Autometer gages, DPSS tach, etc. You can drive this car anywhere. Call for more details or questions. 662-720-1945 after 5:00pm.
$19,000

Attachments

• DSC01684.jpg
    DSC01684.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 653
this car was sold (well traded for a vette ) went to to NJ , trans and FAST came out and back to 2004r and a chip, motor got redone to what it should have been , resold shipped to NM and then parted out, block and trans went to east coast , last i heard chassis was left asking 5k or offer and i think it finally sold ,