Protesters Assault Police

i agree. i am not for the war, but i am not for assaulting police officers either. my best friend is a cop and those guys dont want beef with protesters, they just dont feel like dealing with situations like that.

I got back from san francisco last night. The anarchists turned violent there, too. 165 arrests.

I read in the paper a gardener with downs sydrome came across a bag of gasolene filled molotov coctails in a hidden in a bush. Anti war my @ss.

On Friday I went downtown during the "protests" against the advice of the media and everyone I talked to. All I saw was about 500 cops making $400 a day overtime (per the paper).

I got to park where I wanted and there was no waiting or lines anywhere (amazing for a spring break friday night with 65 degree temps).

The protesters seem to me to be #1 anti bush, #2 anti Israel, #3 passifists, #4 anti america in that order.

You would think a true anti war rally would be all #3's, which I could at least respect. Where were the protesters when we bombed Saddam in 1998 during Monica?