Prostars with ET drags

Gary

I have a pair of Prostars 15 x 8 with MT ET Drags 275x60x15 mounted. Only 8 passes. Can't ship but if you're in the Shenandoah Valley area of Va., 60 miles due west of Washington, D.C. and you're interested you can come and get them for $400.

Gary

Gary,
What backspace on the rims? The tires are the drag radials I am assuming?

THX

Originally posted by TRDirks
Gary,
What backspace on the rims? The tires are the drag radials I am assuming?

THX

Not radials, they are slicks. Backspacing is 4 inches I believe. They fit on my GN without rubbing the inner fender.

Gary

Originally posted by Gary
Not radials, they are slicks. Backspacing is 4 inches I believe. They fit on my GN without rubbing the inner fender.

Gary

Guess I was confused the way the size was listed. My other set of rims are 3.5 BS which I want to stay with.

I'll pass.

No problem, thanks for your interest. BTW, did you know a Buick gang has rented MIR drag strip in Maryland for test and tune. March 28th, a Monday.

Gary

Originally posted by Gary
No problem, thanks for your interest. BTW, did you know a Buick gang has rented MIR drag strip in Maryland for test and tune. March 28th, a Monday.

Gary

Yep, I'll be there :)

Are you going?

Hate to bring up the fact on a Buick forum that I was going to bring a Corvette but it's a convertible so the throw you out point is 13.50. It's a low 12 car. I may still come. Just as well not to bring the Vette as I am sure my Buick brothers would rag on me constantly. If I'm there I'll be bringing the slicks I'm advertizing.

Gary