propane for fuel mileage?

mycarsucks

Rambler
I found this kit on ebay that claims a drastic increase in mileage using a low pressure, low flow propane system. It claims that it helps your engine burn 100% of the fuel in the combustion chamber. I am aware of these effects with a diesel motor, but is propane really a catalyst for regular gasoline as well? He does claim it helped a honda and i dont know of many hondas of that model that are diesel. I bet its false, but if not it could be really cool.

Here's the system

The Welsh kit is legit. Ive never actually seen one in person but their kit is sold as a mileage enhancer and emmisions reducer and it probably does exactly what they claim.

Pretty much apples to oranges in comparison with what we're doing with propane.

Yeah, I agree with that it's completely different. I was just wondering if anyone had and information or actual experience with such things. I'm kinda looking to get a high mpg car and this could be a cool addition.

Was looking at some propane stuff again and started thinking. If propane is truly a catalyst for gasoline, couldn't this be considered a plus of propane that alky doesn't have?