Project Monte Go Slow

i know its been a while but there are some updates.

well the car has pretty much been wrapped up n ready to go for over a year now. i sold this 358 i had to a circle track guy and decided to build the motor i really wanted. and the 8.5 is now up for sale as well. the motor is a stock unfilled 400 block, 10.8:1, with a few other goodies. nothing special really jsut all off eh shelf items minus the cam. should make the car run ok...or at least i hope. we got to dyno it last week, and its going back on for some more tuning this week.

img26584211210.jpg

heres the dyno sheet. we hit it with a little 150 shot here and it seemed to like it.

scan00010313082.jpg

I'm gonna need some land Dom!

Good to see the progress, is it coming out this year?

i know you only have that little v-6 in there right ;)

car should be mid to late in the year. its hard juggling this, my other (also expensive) hobbies, and tryn to buy a house right now. especially when im a broke joke. the car should be out and about this year though, just not in TS trim as i dont have a cage yet. so itll be a little street beater for now. maybe a RSD or two if im lucky.

ill spot you out at RSD if you want, itll confuse the hell outta people

you wanna give me a tennis ball throw? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

man why do all the chi-town guys gotta be creepin all over the net when i post about my junker and clunker.

you wanna give me a tennis ball throw? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

man why do all the chi-town guys gotta be creepin all over the net when i post about my junker and clunker.

HAHA

I saw something about a Monte and thought I'd check it out. I get bored looking at Buicks all day long, they all look the same after a while.:rolleyes:

i use to love going to car shows with my car and my buddy in his GN. Either they would say nice GN's or nice Montes.... still cracks me up either way.

i know i know montes are a substandard to TR's so they should never ever be compared to each other but its still funny.