Project mock up.

Try a new boost controller. The electronic boost controllers do not leak boost to the waste gate until it hits the target psi. Then the valve opens to control the boost pressure.

The result is a wastegate fully closed until the turbo reaches desired boost. Reducing Lag. However the cost might be too much for now.

MY OPTION: A hallman Boost controller. Or any ball and spring type. The idea is that the boost will not be able to overcome the spring pressure and unseat the ball until the psi is at the desired level.

Worked on previous turbo cars RX7 and Talon AWD.

Also something to look into is an antilag device. I believe it severly retards the timing when activated and and runs a ton of fuel in the exhaust which then burns post cylinder creating a lot of heat and expansion in the exhaust. (Import car stuff.Small motor Big turbo deal)

Good for launching the car and can be armed and activated for foot brake launches.

I agree,if you're not running a ball and spring RJC/Grainger type boost control valve you should definitely give one a try.

They keep the wastegate from starting to creep open when boost comes up,which you could be experiencing now depending on the type of controller you're using.

Thanks. I'll put that on my list of things I need. lol. It just keeps growing and growing. Thanks