Project available

fuzzyGN

If anyone is looking for a new project, check out the cars for sale section. There is a 1978 Pontiac Sunbird available. They share the same chassis as the Vega and Monza. Light weight platform, good for go fast.

This is the 5th time I have owned this damn car. It seems the people I sell it to have an alergy to actually paying for the car. I originally bought it to get the rare H-body parts out of it and then was going to trash the car. It was just too complete so I put it together with leftover stuff from previous projects and "sold" it. I made improvements everytime I got it back so now it is actually pretty nice for the age of the car. They are hard to find this complete, especially the off-brand Pontiac. I have other parts as well which would be available to the buyer. Hopefully the car will go to someone who will appreciate it and more importantly pay for the dumb thing LOL.

Tell me about it. I have the farm part but if nobody is interested in buying these cars then it becomes like having a herd of horses you never ride. Maybe I advertise cars at the wrong time of year or maybe people do not want to travel very far for a 6 to 900 dollar car but I am really shocked no one is interested in the H-body cars. Especially the newer ones, any engine you want is a direct bolt in with factory parts. It really doesn't get much easier. On the other hand if nobody wants them it keeps the price lower for people like me who do :). I guess I could save it for my daughter Shelby (named after the guy NOT the F*rd product) but she is only 4. Not sure the wifey would appreciate it sitting around for 10 years.