Professional Aluminum Polishing !!!!

GNdreamer

I am offering an aluminum polishing service.I can do valve covers,plenums up/down pipes,etc...pretty much,anything aluminum.I have been polishing parts on ebay for a few years and started polishing 6 years ago doing streetbike frames and swingarms.I will post pics of some of my past work.Please inquire about prices on any part you have!Thank you for you interest!

Attachments

• 000_1354.jpg
    000_1354.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 529
  • 000_0541.jpg
    000_0541.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 000_1177.jpg
    000_1177.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 000_1379.jpg
    000_1379.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 522
Polishing

$120 for the valve covers.You ship to me and I will cover shipping back to you.Do you mean the intake or pleneum?(just to make sure) Then I will give you'all price on the intake.Thanks for all of your interest!

For me, the intake manifold.

What is your userid on ebay? I would like to check your feedback.

Do you have a website?

Thanks,
Scott

Feedback

Carsboysx3 my rating is 209 and I have 100% feedback. Thanks for all of your interest!

intake

Sorry,I dont have a website as of yet.For an intake I will have to charge $200They are very difficult to do and have alot of tight spaces to get into.You ship it to me and I will cover shipping back to you.Thanks!

Sounds real good. Send me an address to ship to with payment.

You can email to zimmstoy@yahoo.com

I would also like a phone number to reach you at with questions. I will likely give you a call sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Scott

sorry for not having anything that needs to be done but i have to say thats great work! I've done a fair amount of polishing myself and it never turns out that good. most of the time i usually end up droping whatever i'm doing when i'm nearly done and screwing the whole piece up.

excellent looking work!

thanks

Thanks for the comlement!I have pretty much experimented with all wheels and rouges over the years to find the best results.Costly,but effective.Thanks again for the great reception!

compressor housing

I would charge $120 for the compressor housing.You ship to me and I cover the shipping back to you.Thanks

Sounds like you need to come up w/ a price list of every aluminum part that is or could be on a GN.
Looks like you could have a very lucrative sideline here.
Good Luck,
Craig

prices

Valve covers.....$120 BGC......$50 Intake......$200 Turbo housing.....$120 Plenun.....$80 Turbo shield....$120 wheel lips....$120 for 4 Up/down pipes....$80