Problems with CK Performance

Syclone0044

Full Street Trim
Has anyone been able to contact CK Performance this week? They supposedly sent me an "overnight" valve body and parts package last week Thursday and so far I have nothing. I am not sure how an overnight package could take 7+ days to ship. I have tried calling them every day this week except one and I can't get ahold of them. It is typical that they would be difficult to get ahold of, but this extreme. I tried calling 12 times throughout yesterday alone. When I call I get an answering machine message from July? :confused:

I'd leave a message but they have never returned my calls in the entire time I've been working with them since 2004. I'm sad to say that my CK transmission was supposed to be done in December 2004 but I still don't have a tranny that works. :mad: The product and service I have received have been disappointing beyond my wildest imagination. There's so much more to write/share, but at this point I'll see if it's just me who cannot get ahold of them. :frown:

I have been patient and understanding for over 9 months. This is about as much as I can handle.

Josh,sorry to hear of that..I've gotten a hold of Chris a couple of times last month for some odds and ends as well as some tech info.I started buying parts from him based on what I read here,and so far it's been a pleasant experience.I'm sure he'll do what ever it takes to make things right.

when you phone in between 8 and 4 there is always someone in the office to answer the phone.if it keeps ringing or rolls over it is because the lines are in use.you didnt have trouble today getting through to us.your valve body was shipped on august 5th via dhl on a 2 day ticket.if it leaves here and there are issues(which their are with all major couriers on a regular basis then we are at their mercy.if you want to return the unit just phone in and we will take it back.just wait till the valve body arrives and return them together.it can be resolved very easily.if you like email me your phone number and ill call and make the necessary arrangements.you didnt send in a core so we can issue you a credit as soon as the trans arrives here.sorry if we didnt come through for you ,perhaps another vendor will do a better job than we did.sincerely,c kokkonis

ihave been dealing with Chris for a long time.and no problems.he will make it right give him a chance.NICK

TookyCat,

I'm shocked to read that you've had trouble with CK. I've done business with him a few times and haven't had any trouble.

I do have to say that they are tough to get a hold of sometimes. It rolls over to the fax # sometimes and other times you get a ring-no-answer. But when I have gotten someone on the phone they're always helpful and I've always gotten my stuff.

Hopefully this is a misunderstanding/miscommunication that can be resolved amicably. There aren't many TR guys in this neck of the woods and there are even fewer vendors that I would recommend. CK is one that I would recommend without hesitation.

Jim