PROBLEM WITH KEEPING MY CAR RUNNING

blakkGN

I HAVE A 1986 Buick Grand National with mods 60 lbs injectors, RJC FRONT INTERCOOLER, Hot wiring kit and fuel pump alky kit(razor), other then that it's a STOCK motor

THE CAR WAS RUNNING FINE FOR LIKE A WEEK AT NIGHT I UNHOOK THE WIRE FOR THE CONPUTER SO THE CAR WOULDN'T GET STOLING. SO THIS DAY I HOOK IT BACK UP THE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP LIKE AWAYS THEN I TAKE IT FOR A SPIN AROUND MY CITY (IN 93 DEGRESS WEATHER) DROVE IT FOR ABOUT 45 mins. (TEMP WAS 180) THEN I TURNED THE CAR OFF LET IT SAT FOR ABOUT 10 min GOT BACK IN STARTED UP FINE AGAIN DROVE IT UP A BLOCK OR TWO THEN IT CUTS OFF.. SO I TRY STARTING IT AGAIN IT WANT START SO I CHECKED FUEL SPARK I WAS GETTING BOTH BUT I LOOKED AT THE SPARK PLUGS 2,4 AND THEY WAS FLOODED SO CHANGED OUT THE PLUGS. THE CAR STARTED RIGHT UP. I ILDE THE CAR FOR ABOUT 30 sec THEN THEN CAR DIED OUT AGAIN SO I DID THAT STEP OVER AGAIN AND THE CAR STARTED UP AGAIN AND DIED OUT..... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEN MIGHT BE SO I GUESS TO ASK YOU GUYS ON TRUBO BUICK SO IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT KNOWS THESE CARS BETTER THEN ME CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

I HAVE A 1986 Buick Grand National with mods 60 lbs injectors, RJC FRONT INTERCOOLER, Hot wiring kit and fuel pump alky kit(razor), other then that it's a STOCK motor

THE CAR WAS RUNNING FINE FOR LIKE A WEEK AT NIGHT I UNHOOK THE WIRE FOR THE CONPUTER SO THE CAR WOULDN'T GET STOLING. SO THIS DAY I HOOK IT BACK UP THE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP LIKE AWAYS THEN I TAKE IT FOR A SPIN AROUND MY CITY (IN 93 DEGRESS WEATHER) DROVE IT FOR ABOUT 45 mins. (TEMP WAS 180) THEN I TURNED THE CAR OFF LET IT SAT FOR ABOUT 10 min GOT BACK IN STARTED UP FINE AGAIN DROVE IT UP A BLOCK OR TWO THEN IT CUTS OFF.. SO I TRY STARTING IT AGAIN IT WANT START SO I CHECKED FUEL SPARK I WAS GETTING BOTH BUT I LOOKED AT THE SPARK PLUGS 2,4 AND THEY WAS FLOODED SO CHANGED OUT THE PLUGS. THE CAR STARTED RIGHT UP. I ILDE THE CAR FOR ABOUT 30 sec THEN THEN CAR DIED OUT AGAIN SO I DID THAT STEP OVER AGAIN AND THE CAR STARTED UP AGAIN AND DIED OUT..... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEN MIGHT BE SO I GUESS TO ASK YOU GUYS ON TRUBO BUICK SO IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT KNOWS THESE CARS BETTER THEN ME CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
What kind of fuel pressure are you running? What type of pressure regulator?

It sounds like you have too much fuel pressure. I think you would want to be around 36-38 with the vac line off at idle. That is what I have always been told and works for me.

I don't have a scanmaster at the moment using a fuel pressure tester but I think it's broke cause id think is that much fuel now.... Srry guys just need to this n still need to get the right tools for my job... But ik the right tools can y'all help??

The ground wire by the firewall was not ground I changed the spark plugs now the car runs a friend told me to start the car the unhook the cam sensor and I do and the car drive other then it's like it's about to cut off.. But I really don't know was up with this car.... I have a new cam sensor but don't want to waste the time if it's not really that cause I never drove the car that far just start it ride a block n park so idk..