Problem w/ Lights

quazzy81

I just got back from out of town this past weekend. I pulled the cover off of my GN today and found out that I left my parking lights on when i parked it on Friday afternoon and it killed my battery. I did charge my battery but now I do not have Headlights or Tailights, No dome lights, no dash lights and radio does not work. I do have brake lights, blinkers, flashers and my windshield wipers do work also if that helps. I did check my ground on my headlights and it was good. Any advice will help. Thank you.

Brendan

Could also be the connection point on the red wire G4 location in connector C100 that goes through the firewall to the fuse box, located under the Powermaster system and sorta under the wiper motor.

Thanks

Thanks Salvage, I saw the relay by the wiper motor but was not sure if that was it or not. I could not find any fusible link by the starter though. If it was the fusible link by the starter wouldnt i have no power for anything though? Thanks

Brendan

Nope there are 3 or so of them on the starter solenoid that powers various circuits.

All the dead circuits you have mentioned are on fusible link B.

Points to that link or the wire that goes through the firewall connector C100 to the fuse box.

Thanks

Thanks again salvage, ill check that out at work tomorrow and see what i can find. Ill get back to you if i still come up with nothing. Thanks again

Brendan