Pro Pain propane kit

TEST MY 6

Pro Pain kit up for sale 100.00 plus shipping , controls have a mounting plate fitted to the top for it to fit in your center console , I can email pics if your interested.

Pics please. Can you also explain how this worked. I have seen propane in diesels, but never in a turbo buick. PM if needed.

katzo Grand Nat

The propane kit allows you to run higher boost (21-23 some have run 25) on the street with pump gas similar to an alky kit but a bit more time is needed to tune it to your combo, It consists of a small size tank that fits on the upper part of the trunk area,a tank bracket,stainless braided line,adjustable valve, electronic solenoid and control center which allows you to set the turn on boost level and the rate of flow along with a few different nozzles to fine tune the kit. when adjusted properly and with an in-car boost controller the setup will allow you to run the higher boost levels adding approx 50hp at the flick of a switch depending on your set-up. I removed this from my car a few years ago and have the kit lying around, It sold for 499.99 at the time and there may still be some people running it. I changed my setup since and have decided not to reinstall the kit.