Pro Mod team needs part-time Welder/Fabricator intern

QuickWrench

Don't Read This
I'm calling out to the Buick community first, because I know there's a lot of talent out there, and some of the best people I've met in the racing world...are Buick guys. :)

This year, we are running the full IHRA and ADRL Pro Modified schedules, with a very minimal budget. We are currently in the Top 8 of both series' points standings, but are forced to do more design and fabrication in-house to maintain control of proprietary designs and ideas.

So...If you're anywhere around the upstate SC area, we could use your help from time to time. We're looking for a proficient TIG Welder/Fabricator who can provide some much-needed help to a median-budget Pro Modified team on occasion. Candidates MUST be capable of proficiently welding a variety of aluminum, steel, and chromoly alloys, in all common positions. You should have at least a basic knowledge of automotive mechanics, drag racing, or race cars. Although this is volunteer fab work, any of your expenses will be covered, and you'll be fed as much food and beer as you can consume. :) If successful, you will be also invited to be on the starting line at a national event, seeing your work go 0 - 230+ MPH in 6 seconds.

Needless to say, our designs are OUR designs. If selected, please be prepared to keep the specifics of any of your work with us in strict confidence. Again, this is as-needed, part-time work. We're not looking for someone to abuse 50+ hours/week, every week.

If interested, please email me directly (no PMs please), and include your contact information (Phone/Email).

Thanks in advance...