I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Trump owns the DOJ, they been taking about Biden and his son for a year now. Ok nobody has been charged. Nobody. I mean Barr finally release the Obama/ Biden unmasking BS two weeks ago that Trump has been screaming about, another big fat nothing. You can’t even get a R to talk about that one. The R‘s off the record say the DOJ has nothing to charge the Bidens, at least not yet. But Trump is going to cry about it because he hopes it will help him get reelected.

Trump owns the DOJ, they been taking about Biden and his son for a year now. Ok nobody has been charged. Nobody. I mean Barr finally release the Obama/ Biden unmasking BS two weeks ago that Trump has been screaming about, another big fat nothing. You can’t even get a R to talk about that one. The R‘s off the record say the DOJ has nothing to charge the Bidens, at least not yet. But Trump is going to cry about it because he hopes it will help him get reelected.
It’s no worse than 2 1/2 years of a fake Russian collusion hoax that wasted millions of taxpayers dollars. Oh yeah and an impeachment that the babies tried to push through because they’re still butthurt they lost an election. MAGA!!

It’s no worse than 2 1/2 years of a fake Russian collusion hoax that wasted millions of taxpayers dollars. Oh yeah and an impeachment that the babies tried to push through because they’re still butthurt they lost an election. MAGA!!
No one that I know of on this thread has or would disagree with you . Somehow some way this circle jerk needs to end. As it doesn’t help anything, but continue to divide us all. One last thing I’ve not heard Biden say to lock up anybody at anytime. not last year not four years ago either.

No one that I know of on this thread has or would disagree with you . Somehow some way this circle jerk needs to end. As it doesn’t help anything, but continue to divide us all. One last thing I’ve not heard Biden say to lock up anybody at anytime. not last year not four years ago either.

And 2 weeks from now, this circle jerk will decisively come to an end indeed. much to the chagrin of some 45%(+/-) of the voters.

We will see how they handle themselves.

And 2 weeks from now, this circle jerk will decisively come to an end indeed. much to the chagrin of some 45%(+/-) of the voters.

Great statement at the end. Let’s hope whoever accepts this and moves on. Well said T-Guy

Have you met anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 who won't now?

Have you met anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 who won't now?

My 76 year old and infirm brother. Early ballots were sent out last Thursday in AZ.

I spoke with him last night.

Someone obviously got in his ear (Family knows it was his money grubbing "girlfriend".) and after me asking some pointed questions, he couldn't tell me why he voted for Biden, but only that he believed Trump had become "bad".

Yet he couldn't tell me one single reason he had for stating that opinion. After our convo, he told me he may have very well made a serious mistake.

It just dawned on me . . .
The reason why we get so irritated with people who vote for Biden is because their mistake results in us having to carry the burden of their mistake and their Idiocracy. So if I think about it, a friend would want the best for me. Now if he is going to make some idiotic mistake by voting for Biden which will affect me financially and in many other ways, I end up having to carry the burden of his mistake. It feels like he doesn't care what happens to me.

It just dawned on me . . .
The reason why we get so irritated with people who vote for Biden is because their mistake results in us having to carry the burden of their mistake and their Idiocracy. So if I think about it, a friend would want the best for me. Now if he is going to make some idiotic mistake by voting for Biden which will affect me financially and in many other ways, I end up having to carry the burden of his mistake. It feels like he doesn't care what happens to me.

View attachment

I had hopes that maybe Barr had come over from the dark side since he's a deep stater from way back in the 80s. The pos has been dragging his feet hoping to get plugs elected and then all of it goes away.
There's was tons of evidence and that's why people were excited that some of these scum would face justice. Barr revealed himself and what he was when he allowed epstein to be murdered right under his nose. The biggest scandal in American history and bang, all the evidence gone. Lets see if the girlfriend is iced too. You can be sure she has copies of everything.
General Flynn, a great patriotic American, was one of the unmasked and was totally innocent and the paper trail proved it.
Of course some republicons are happy because they are just as dirty as the demonrats.
If only the truth about pedo island is revealed to the public.
And the biden laptop, fake news along with fakebook and tit-ter tried to cover it up which only made the story explode and now they aren't able to cover anymore. The deep state and shadow government's tentacles run deep and far.

I wish that were true but think these shitbags will only double down in spades. They're regrouping now and getting new orders from their masters. If Trump wins, GOD willing, I believe the gloves are coming off against these looting, rioting, murderous, communist group of trash. On and after election day keep eyes in the back and sides of your head.

I wish that were true but think these shitbags will only double down in spades. They're regrouping now and getting new orders from their masters. If Trump wins, GOD willing, I believe the gloves are coming off against these looting, rioting, murderous, communist group of trash. On and after election day keep eyes in the back and sides of your head.
If a Trump wins God willing, you are saying if he doesn’t win then God doesn’t want him to win. Even Fox News would not do any reporting about the Bidens or the laptop because the info was not credible.

If a Trump wins God willing, you are saying if he doesn’t win then God doesn’t want him to win. Even Fox News would not do any reporting about the Bidens or the laptop because the info was not credible.
I think FOX wants to ensure its credible before they report. Unlike CNN and others that are more interested in being first rather than accurate.