Price on DFI?

Supercharged408

I am looking for best prices on the following:
Accell GENVII DFI Standalone GM. #77046
Dual sync distributor (LA 260) #77901
Wide band O2 #77063 (version 2)

Anyone with a link or a place or a price, I would appretiate it!

WOW...I was just going to post the same question for the oxygen sensor, part #77063.
As for that, the cheapest I found is $849.00 at Summitt. Although they say it's on backorder till 6/30/03, that's if there even allowed to get it?
If anyone else has any better prices please let me know!
Also, is the O2 sensor even worth getting?

actualy, I already found out about elie, he replied with a slightly higher price than I thought it should be, but that may be cause he included a wire harness which i did not want.

As for the O2 deal, if you want to be able to run closed loop all the time, and get a REAL good tune under load and not just do it on a dyno ONE time, your gonna need the wideband. One thing I found nice about their wide band module is that it can readout exact O2 with a simple volt meter. And I am not talking 0-5 volts like the sensor puts out, it actualy reads out 12.5V for 12.5:1. This lends itself well to a nice cheap analog autometer 8-18volt guage, quick and accurate O2 readout.

So your syaing that with DFI's wideband, I can also have it wired up to my Autometer A/F guage and it will read accurately?
Also, have you found any cheaper than the $849.00?
Is there 2 different part numbers for this thing, like one for the O2 sensor and one for the control unit? If so, maybe we can find a place that we could just get the O2 sensor from alot less.

No, a standard O2 sensor (not wide band) has a 0-1 volt signal, and that is what an autometer guage can read. A standard WIDEBAND UEGO sensor has a 0-5 volt signal which there are NO meters that will read. But DFI has a converter inside their little controll box that sends out a voltage signal that is EQUAL to the air:fuel ratio. So what you would need to get is just a simple volt meter, either a digital one or an analog one with a range of about 8-18 volts. Whatever voltage you read is the Air: fuel ratio.

Damon

You wouldn't happen to know which exact wire I need to cut into to connect my Autometer A/F guage into the DFI wire harness? I have a Chevey harness.

Alright bro, I think your still taking this wrong... the sensor will NOT NOT NOT NOT NOTTTTT work with an autometer AIR FUEL guage, they read a signal from 0-1 VOLT. You will need a VOLTMETER (a device that displays voltage in "volts") And I dont know yet which wire this would be.

If your talking just a simple non wide band O2 sensor, it is usualy a purple wire.