Price Drop!

BOOSTWANTER

$8200.00 Obo For My T-type, Don't Need Anyone Tryng To Be Funny, Like Someone Earlier, Who Had Just Too Much To Say, But This Car Must Go I Already Have Another Gn, I Thought Of Having Two Was The Happening Thing, Not According To My Wife, So If You Fellaz Want A Nice T-type In Nice Condition To By Call Mark 248-379-9524
I Know Theres Somebody That Wants A Reliable Turbo Regal.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 360
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 356
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 368
*bump for ya* come on people...look at price...n e lower he's gonna have to give it away for free........um if u do want to give it away...i call dibs lol

Dude....it is hard to read your ads. You capitalize every word and use punctuation just enough to be irritating. And I am not nitpicking every word you spelled wrong, but it's hard to take you seriously when you get the basic stuff so wrong. Good luck with the sale, though.

Ok

thanks for the info, its just that i be in a hurry typing, and i shouldnt be letting these virgins piss me off. thanks anyway for the correction.

what the hell is that other four-wheeled object in the garage? you should sell that! nice regal.

Dude....it is hard to read your ads. You capitalize every word and use punctuation just enough to be irritating. And I am not nitpicking every word you spelled wrong, but it's hard to take you seriously when you get the basic stuff so wrong. Good luck with the sale, though.

HE"S TRYING TO SELL HIS CAR>>>YOU WANT IT GO LOOK AT IT...DON"T WANT IT >>FINE! WHY THE B.S. SHUT YOUR ***uckin traps.. Change the chanel if you don't like his spelling...Go to myspace.com or something man. Nick pick..who cares and why answer.why you even on the board. I watch this board for ten years before I membered. I've owned my car since '91. I have total respect for the true members of this site.. this isn't a chat room or MYSPACE. man My heart bleeds some days. Sorry sbout the spelling but I'm spelling in Canadian English you TWITS. Mom always said"you got nothing nice to say,say nothing at all or you'll get ANTHERONE.. QIUT YER CRYIN...BASTERD"..JK 1st parts true the rest came from US writers.

HE"S TRYING TO SELL HIS CAR>>>YOU WANT IT GO LOOK AT IT...DON"T WANT IT >>FINE! WHY THE B.S. SHUT YOUR ***uckin traps.. Change the chanel if you don't like his spelling...Go to myspace.com or something man. Nick pick..who cares and why answer.why you even on the board. I watch this board for ten years before I membered. I've owned my car since '91. I have total respect for the true members of this site.. this isn't a chat room or MYSPACE. man My heart bleeds some days. Sorry sbout the spelling but I'm spelling in Canadian English you TWITS. Mom always said"you got nothing nice to say,say nothing at all or you'll get ANTHERONE.. QIUT YER CRYIN...BASTERD"..JK 1st parts true the rest came from US writers.
amen to that baby boy, we finally got some grown folks in here.

And this had what to do with the sale??