Price check, 86 GN with 154K on it

neat

I know price is a hugely broad question, but I was hoping to get an idea of what a nice GN with 154K on it is worth. The car runs and drives great, is mostly stock, AC is cold, and the interior is in good shape. The car has been repainted the factory black within the last year. All in all, just a nice, clean, fairly stock representation of an 86 GN.

It's not mine, I'm thinking of buying this car and just want to have as much information as possible before talking to the seller.

whats the asking price ? and if you believe it worth what the asking price then you should buy it ....... can you help us with providing pictures...?

Only saying that because i looked around for a whole year for one under 9000 and barely found two within a 450 mile radius. I found one for 5000, but it didnt run and was dinged up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

6000 for a great running good condition GN , where do you live lol

N.c.
got my we4 for 3200 101k
And my 89tt for 6000. 89k

Attachments

• 1374095255570.jpg
    1374095255570.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 1374095297762.jpg
    1374095297762.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 87
that's a bit of a stretch on the 14,000 but we under value our cars all the time..... if mine was forsale I would not let mine go cheap..... we set the market..... anyway please let us see some picture.... I would be glade to give you my true honest opinion......

I've found that if you are gonna ask what somethings worth on the site,
you will get as many different prices as the number of people that respond.
And as you get older like me, you may not live long enough until the "good deal"
comes along! :eek:

Lol the first isnt a GN , the 2nd looks like shit and is 6k , the third isnt a GN , and the fourth is a GN that needs mechanical work from a buy here pay here dealership.

What proof lol?

The car he is asking about 1) runs great , 2) had a paint job a year ago , and 3) in good condition. How does one car you listed from various sites even remotely match that?

Yep I agree. I guess if you can't do things on your own 14000 is a good price sorry guess its just me. I buy them needing work . But anyway good luck with what ever u do.

14000 is too high , but your comparing a nice GN to not even a a GN or a pile of shit when the OP was asking about a specific car. I would say 8500-9900 for the car, at least thats what id pay.

You might as well posted a pic of a lesabre or a riveria and posted how good of deals you found on those.