Pressure regulator mod?

RICER X

Anybody know any info on this modification. Manufacturer, specs. ect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
It's just a modified stock 233 regulator. There are a few companies that make one like it. I made one myself that looks just like it :)

Yea I knew it was a stocker, but I haven't been able to find out anything on the adjustable modified top.

There isn't much to know. All they did was add an adjustment screw to the preload spring inside the regulator. It still works the same way as a stock regulator...fuel pressure increases 1 psi for every 1 psi of boost. It just adds adjustability to the base pressure most likely in the 35-60psi range. It's hard to say who made yours since most of them look the same.

There isn't much to know. All they did was add an adjustment screw to the preload spring inside the regulator. It still works the same way as a stock regulator...fuel pressure increases 1 psi for every 1 psi of boost. It just adds adjustability to the base pressure most likely in the 35-60psi range. It's hard to say who made yours since most of them look the same.
Thanks man, that's more than I knew about it a little bit ago, everything helps.

Looks like one I had made for a friend of mine that lived in Massachusetts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks like one I had made for a friend of mine that lived in Massachusetts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
You never know. With the way parts jump around the country now like with eBay ect. But mine started. Out in Pa. Then to Va.