Precision Turbo and Engine will be attending 2011 BPG Nationals!

VETKILR

Staff member
Joe K, Precision's Sales Manager, stated he will be sending two of his associates to come out and support the Buicks. So maybe place some orders and they will bring their parts to you track side. What better place then a drag strip to test new Precision IC or Turbos. Come out and show your support for Buicks and also Precision by attending our event, BPG Nationals at National Trail Raceway at Columbus, Ohio July 29-31, 2011. For more information, visit The Buick Performance Group.

They will be showcasing new products, most likely selling parts on site and there as well to answer any and all questions concerning their Precision products. They will be bringing catatlogs and flyers as well to showcase/display their track/street proven products and also new products as well.

Come out and enjoy them: IN PERSON!;)

Patrick and Aaron will be in attendance from Friday through Sunday, should be great to have them ! We are lucky!;)

Bump for them as they shipped me a backbreaking box of catalogs, hats, stickers, etc for Turbo Enthusiasts to enjoy. Not to mention the 2 MASSIVE banners they sent me which everyone will see entering the track.

Thanks again to Precision for being able to attend and to support the event, going to be great to see them there no doubt in my mind!

Looks like it's going to be a great event.

I just wanted to let everyone know, we will be bringing a nice assortment of items.

These include:

11 turbos (both new and the Remans)
6 different sized sets of injectors (50#, 60# Mototrons, 84#, 95#, 120# and 160#)
PTE SL IC
Walbro 255lph fuel pumps
Fuel pump Hot wire kits
Fuel pressure regulators, (Accufab and our version)
3-bolt copper inlet gaskets
3-bolt to 4 bolt adapter flanges
Oil Filtration kits
Standard wastegate actuators for stock, E and S comp covers
HD wastegate actuators for E and S comp covers
PTE PW39mm wastegates
PTE PW46mm wastegates
Boost regulator valves
PTE upper plenums (cast and polished)
Accufab t-bodies
3 Bar MAP sensors
Innovate XD-16 stand alone WB O2 gauge kit
Reducer hoses in various sizes
T-bolt clamps in various sizes
PTE black t-shirts and hats

We will be able to take CC's only on Friday, cash only on Saturday and Sunday. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Patrick