Precision Turbo and Engine to sponsor THS at 2011 BPG Nationals

VETKILR

Staff member
I talked with Joe (Sales Manager) and after many emails/phone calls got him persuaded what at least to me is currently the most popular and hottest racing class for Buicks anywhere, that is THS. Im working out the details as they will be gift certificates for winner and runner up and they will try their best to actually attend our event even for a day i told them would be great. Im sure I can get them to give the people in the class maybe some swag i.e. hats, shirts, stickers, etc as well as a thanks for the support. Just thought i would stop by and tell you guys that for a little one month build up to the event!

See you guys in Columbus!;)

Your check from PTE

Does that mean you took the ? off after your name? I have my convertor, but still can't get the O2 working. I have the NTK sensor still no worky?!:confused:

Thats awesome that they puttng up money for the class. I do not race the class but do help out with a car or 2 that does. Thanks Precision Turbo and Engine.

Wanted to clarify they will be a "contributing sponsor" to this class as I may have offended someone by not being politically correct in terms of giving credit to all the sponsors. $300 gift certificate to winner and $200 to runner up.

Sorry if someone took it the wrong way, I had no intention of causing aggravation/insulting someone as a sponsor.:frown:

Wanted to clarify they will be a "contributing sponsor" to this class as I may have offended someone by not being politically correct in terms of giving credit to all the sponsors. $300 gift certificate to winner and $200 to runner up.

Sorry if someone took it the wrong way, I had no intention of causing aggravation/insulting someone as a sponsor.:frown:

Who would cry about someone contributing money to the class?

because Title of thread sat PTE is to Sponsor....and some might think they are the only or "title sponsor"...as the THS also has other sponsors that contribute to the class as a whole. PTE has requested that their Certificates be presented to the THS class and not to the general event payout fund.

I think the title was pretty clear. I can't wait for this race now. Looks like my chances of making it are pretty high right now:)

because Title of thread sat PTE is to Sponsor....and some might think they are the only or "title sponsor"...as the THS also has other sponsors that contribute to the class as a whole. PTE has requested that their Certificates be presented to the THS class and not to the general event payout fund.

Thanks for clearinng that up. Maybe a list of all the sponsors could be posted so nobody gets there feelings hurt.

Will be probably by end of next week as im tying up loose ends with sponsors.;)

I think the title was pretty clear. I can't wait for this race now. Looks like my chances of making it are pretty high right now:)

I know...but I got an e-mail and asked Anthony to clarify...lol:biggrin:

Will be probably by end of next week as im tying up loose ends with sponsors.;)

Anthony has been doing a great Job...The BPG are still getting requests to sponsor the Event in general.. So we will compile a list of General Sponsors as well as a list for specific classes...for example TA Performance has donated $1000 in gift certificates...FinishlineMotor sports $500 as well as others that go into the general fund...others have Donated gift certificates to Winners and runners up in each Class...Jegs has gift certificates for the Gary Shields Tribute Bracket 2 class. There are others and we will be compiling a list as some vendors have said they will contribute but will not know until they get there. 1 month to go...:tongue:

You guys definitely got a 1st class event going. This will be my 4th event in a row racing there. I think this will be my 6th year attending.

No posts in THS for month of July?
Where did everyone go?

I'm currently installing Razor's dual nozzle alky, wideband, gauges, powerlogger, new TT 6.1 chip etc... Breaking the rearend at Reynolds really set my car back, but its getttin' there. I'm planning on Bowling Green and 9's, but I have a long way to go into new territory on the new setup since first I gotta get into the 10's again ;)