Precision slic

Its 2 boxes that weigh about 35 lbs. My zip is 44130. The boxes are big, 1 is an 18" wheel box, the other is bigger. Jack

Its 2 boxes that weigh about 35 lbs. My zip is 44130. The boxes are big, 1 is an 18" wheel box, the other is bigger. Jack

Hello Jack, sorry for the late reply. My zip is 33624....Let me know if you are ok with Paypal and if so please send me your info.

Thanks

Well as of yesterday morning 87 GNT told me he was taking it. So I Shipped it to him at 9am. Its on its way to Florida. Yesterday AFTERNOON at 3pm, he tells me he DONT WANT IT NOW. WTF??? This sh** is unbelievable? What the hell is going on with this world? Now no reply out of him.

Well as of yesterday morning 87 GNT told me he was taking it. So I Shipped it to him at 9am. Its on its way to Florida. Yesterday AFTERNOON at 3pm, he tells me he DONT WANT IT NOW. WTF??? This sh** is unbelievable? What the hell is going on with this world? Now no reply out of him.
Hope u got paid first

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There's a lot of turbo guys in Tampa. Who will help u if u dont here anything back.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Re route it my way. I pay!!!
If no one is inline put me up next.
Zip 70767
I got paypal

Serious buyer!!!!

Last edited:

Jack- first of all you never told me you had shipped anything so with that said I figured you'd wait for the payment before shipping it out which is how typically things work. However, if you did ship it to me based on solely my word then I will take you on it. My word is my bond so you should see pay-pay payment this morning....

Jack- first of all you never told me you had shipped anything so with that said I figured you'd wait for the payment before shipping it out which is how typically things work. However, if you did ship it to me based on solely my word then I will take you on it. My word is my bond so you should see pay-pay payment this morning....

87GNT
Do you want to sell it?

:mad:If you passed it to me and I'm expecting to get it right that is also how it works if I'm not mistaken. I now have passed on a different IC to get this one because it was stated that he no longer wanted it now what the hell?? I talked to the poster and am willing to pay it should be shipped to me since 87gnt passed it to me...and I had talked to the seller....
Isaac

Last edited:
Jack- first of all you never told me you had shipped anything so with that said I figured you'd wait for the payment before shipping it out which is how typically things work. However, if you did ship it to me based on solely my word then I will take you on it. My word is my bond so you should see pay-pay payment this morning.... THANK YOU. I sent you an email yesterday at about 4 pm. I shipped because I THOUGHT you were a positive. My word is MY bond. I had a 9:45 dentist appointment and UPS was on the way, SO I went there first. YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE DEAL. The unit is like new. Price a new one. Sorry for any misunderstandings. Jack

So he passed it to me and I still get screwed out of it it and that is supposed to be ok. He did say he was going to pass it to me so why am I the one who gets the short end of the stick??? I wanted it and was,serious about it I even passed on another fmic to get this one when he passed.. Right is right
Isaac

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

Folks, I had to pass up on this...Turbobeast707 you're up

if I read this correctly he stated that he. Did pass and I was second so how does this make sense. I believe that if your word is your bond then it should go to me for the same price...
Isaac

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

Look, the thing is on its way to
Tampa. It will be there Tuesday. If Ed is not happy, which I doubt, we will go from there. Jack