Precision slic

jack44130

Precision slic. Like new condition. Cover dented and repaired. Repairs covered by sway bar covers on sides. Bottom scraches painted over. Two up pipes, one has alky hole. Comes complete as shown. $650. plus shipping.

ic pics 004.JPG
ic pics 007.JPG
ic pics 004.JPG
ic pics 007.JPG
ic pics 008.JPG
ic pics 006.JPG
ic pics 008.JPG
here are pics

I already have a precision fmic that I am not using, will sell for the same price. Make me an offer on either one. Jack

are you into sound i have a 1000 watt top of the line jL mono block amp that i paid close to 1000.00 bucks for it about 2 years ago. i know its not worth that but may we could work something out .just let me know either way man i won't get offended these days money is tight for every one . maybe amp and alittle cash thanks for your time and quick pics .

No amp.Have to much stuff now. Have to sell some. These are parts I bought years ago and never used.

NO, that is still available, Have a buyer on the front mount, that should be gone tomorrow. THE SLIC IS STILL AVAILABLE. Thanks, Jack

Jack44130-
Can you do $600.00 plus shipping? If you can then I will take it if its still available.