precision 6131

fnsikser

sentramental 4eva
i have my 6131 turbo from my 86 t-type up for sale..turbo is in great shape with next to no shaft play..it is still in like new condition and i'm only selling it to go bigger...it's only been on the car for about 3 months and 2 of them months the car was not on the road..the most boost i've run thru it is 19/20 psi without a problem....looking to get 600 shipped to most places.i'll try to post a pic once i get to the shop in the am because the pics are on the shop modem..thanks
also seling stock location intercooler with the duttweler neck in mint shape for 225 plus shipping

here is the only pic i have right now since it's on the car....it is a non ball bearing turbo and yes it's a stock intercooler with the dutt neck...thanks
DSC00766.jpg

TT

If anyone is on the fence about a slightly more than stock replacement turbo, this is the one! I love it. Pulls like a flaming banana at 26 psi. Great street manners, will work with a D5 - but a 2800-3000 would be even better.

I too will be stepping up, but don't regret that purchase one bit.

Done well with mine. I will be upgrading to a 2800 stall soon. It will be interesting to see how that changes things.

i'm using it with a 2800/3000 stall right now and it's a rocket...i really have no complaints at all about this turbo just want bigger...and thanks for the comments guys

i have my 6131 turbo from my 86 t-type up for sale..turbo is in great shape with next to no shaft play..it is still in like new condition and i'm only selling it to go bigger...it's only been on the car for about 3 months and 2 of them months the car was not on the road..the most boost i've run thru it is 19/20 psi without a problem....looking to get 600 shipped to most places.i'll try to post a pic once i get to the shop in the am because the pics are on the shop modem..thanks
also seling stock location intercooler with the duttweler neck in mint shape for 225 plus shipping

What size exhaust housing does it have?

Did you enlarge the wastegate hole?

Does the sale price include shipping to my 68116 zip code?

Do you take Paypal?

Are you firm on your price?

Thanks,

ok guys the turbo is still up for sale,just been kinda busy and did not have time to do the swap over to the new setup.....i'm ready to take the parts off the car now.....the turbo has gone consistant 11.40s @26psi on alky....and thats with launching it at only 0-2 psi...thanks
intercooler is coming off too...

ttt for ya
Were you locking the converter with those times? On you combo, what cam do you have and are the heads ported? Wish I could have talked the other day.

i ended up installing a set of ported irons last week and i'm waiting until i get it back to the track with the new heads and front mount to see what gains i'll see....if your still looking in a few weeks it will be available again...thanks