Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc.

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I want to get a basic head count from the TTA guys that are going to attend the reunion this year and want to sit in on the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the guys from PAS Inc.

The plan as of now is to possible have a Q&A session with Scott Kelly on Friday around 3 or 4pm just to break things up some and the guys who want to race on Saturday can sit in on the Friday Q&A session this way. If we do the Friday Q&A session you are also more then welcome to sit in on both days. I have not got a 100% on this from Scott Kelly yet. Still waiting to hear back from him on this.

Saturday we are planning to have Scott Kelly go on or around 3:00 in the Jegs suite at the track. The Buick speakers will go on at noon till 3:00pm. You are more then welcome to sit in on those Q&A sessions as well. Scott Kelly has scanned about 300 never before seen pictures that he will share with everyone via a projector in the suite. So you'll not only hear about some awesome history on the TTA you'll see some never before seen shots from PAS and at Indy that Scott took.

So if you would, post you name and car number if you know it and if you want to sit in on the Friday Q&A session and or the Saturday Q&A session. They will both be pretty much the same.

This list of names and car numbers here will secure you a spot in the suite for those sessions in case these Q&A sessions get over packed! Once you have registered here you will be in!

Example...

NAME: Jim Chaudrue

CAR Number: 396

What session you want to sit in on: Friday and Saturday

Thanks! :cool:

I made a map for those who have not been to this track yet. Check the map out and you'll be a seasoned professional when you roll in! :cool:

5858742386_25c8f18743_b.jpg

Rob D (I think we should go by our screen name rather than posting full names in a public forum)
No 426 and 486
Fri/Sat

Don't worry if you guys post here or anywhere else I have this thread going I'll check them all before the event to make sure your in!

Spoke with Scott Kelly tonight and he is excited to meet and talk to you guys! He is not 100% sure on what time he will be coming in on Friday. So the Friday Q&A session will be up in the air for now. Maybe even do a after dinner Friday eve Q&A with him. One of his major concerns is he had major back surgery some years back. He can't stand or sit for too long. So he's not sure how he's going to hold up. I told him Jan would gladly hold him up! So keep adding your names and just be on stand by for Friday.

He also mentioned doing the Saturday Q&A session outside near the show area. We have a big speaker and mic for him so all can hear. That also will be on the fly as we have weather and conditions to deal with. It can be hot in July in Ohio. So we'll play that out as it gets closer as well.

But just wanted to bring you guys and gals up to date! Scott can't wait to talk about the cars! I can't believe we are almost a month away!!:cool:

For those who can't make it - can anyone tape one or both and post on Youtube? :biggrin:

I want to get a basic head count from the TTA guys that are going to attend the reunion this year and want to sit in on the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the guys from PAS Inc.

The plan as of now is to possible have a Q&A session with Scott Kelly on Friday around 3 or 4pm just to break things up some and the guys who want to race on Saturday can sit in on the Friday Q&A session this way. If we do the Friday Q&A session you are also more then welcome to sit in on both days. I have not got a 100% on this from Scott Kelly yet. Still waiting to hear back from him on this.

Saturday we are planning to have Scott Kelly go on or around 3:00 in the Jegs suite at the track. The Buick speakers will go on at noon till 3:00pm. You are more then welcome to sit in on those Q&A sessions as well. Scott Kelly has scanned about 300 never before seen pictures that he will share with everyone via a projector in the suite. So you'll not only hear about some awesome history on the TTA you'll see some never before seen shots from PAS and at Indy that Scott took.

So if you would, post you name and car number if you know it and if you want to sit in on the Friday Q&A session and or the Saturday Q&A session. They will both be pretty much the same.

This list of names and car numbers here will secure you a spot in the suite for those sessions in case these Q&A sessions get over packed! Once you have registered here you will be

Young Lad!

Been there! Done that! But, I do appreciate your efforts.

Stake in the ground ... list of attendees compiled up until this post :)

however feel free to keep posting if you will attend and I'll add you up until the last min ...