Pre-Bent Brake Lines for 9" Rear Drum to Drum?

SPower6

Need to find a source for Pre-Bent Brake Lines for my Ford 9" Rear (Drum to Drum)? Please let me know if someone sells a kit or something...?
Thanks!

Jeff, How ya doin?Is the T/A on the road yet?I would call summit or jegs maybe they have them just a thought .:D

Brake lines

Try Fine Lines Inc. They even make kits to redo an entire car! Stainless steel is also available!

I have been using them for years for my restoration projects. If you don't see what you need on the web site, give them a call with measurements in hand. they should be able to help you.

GOOD PEOPLE!!:cool:

The web address is: www.finelinesinc.com

Good luck, Vic:D

Hey Wes!

Originally posted by TNTTA
Jeff, How ya doin?Is the T/A on the road yet?I would call summit or jegs maybe they have them just a thought .:D

Hey Wes!
Doing OK thanks! TTA been on and off the road a few times :) Should be back in action by the end of Feb... Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a gr8 New Year!
Best regards,
Jeff

Re: Brake lines

Originally posted by Tow Man
Try Fine Lines Inc. They even make kits to redo an entire car! Stainless steel is also available!

I have been using them for years for my restoration projects. If you don't see what you need on the web site, give them a call with measurements in hand. they should be able to help you.

GOOD PEOPLE!!:cool:

The web address is: www.finelinesinc.com

Good luck, Vic:D

Hey Vic-
Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion. Have a gr8 day!
Later,
Jeff

I was just getting ready to say Fine Lines,I had them do my transmission lines,they copied them off the old ones.I'm sure if they don't make them they will for you

Good people,Kinda $$$ though:D

Good luck
JW

Originally posted by Badd Azz TTA
I was just getting ready to say Fine Lines,I had them do my transmission lines,they copied them off the old ones.I'm sure if they don't make them they will for you

Good people,Kinda $$$ though:D

Good luck
JW

Thanks also for your reply!
Regards,
Jeff