Prayers Needed

SLOW_85

Hot-Air Member
Sad News,
For all my Buick friends. Please pray for me and my family.
I lost my wife of 27 years suddenly last Friday afternon.
She was my heart and soul. Best woman mechanic I ever saw.
She was an avid Buick enthusiast and the best, wife, mother, grandmother anyone could ask of for.
Many of you knew or met her.
Thanks for all your support.
I will probably be out of touch for awhile.
Bob

So sorry for your loss. My families thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Bob,

I am so sorry to hear abuot your loss.
When I read it I felt like some one punched me in the stomach.
May God bless you and your family in this time of morning.
Prayers and best wishes are on their way.

John Wilde said:
..... When I read it I felt like some one punched me in the stomach.
WOW!!!
I feel the exact same way.

Bob is an UPSTANDING gentleman and I have gotten to know him through this board. Helped me out a LOT!

Bob,
Call me if there is ANYTHING I can do to help.
My prayers are with you and your family.
These are the best words I can find for encouragement;

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

James 1:2-3
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

A punch or that deflating, sinking feeling that is our moment of grieving. Maybe it helps relieve the family of a moment of grieving.

Can only imagine your feelings right now. I wish there was something I could do to help you feel better.
Peace.

I lost my girlfriend in a car accident and I know it is a horrible feeling but things will get better and remember that she is always with you. She will want you to live the rest of your life as fullfilled as you can. She knows you miss her and love her and keep that in your mind for the rest of your life! Keep living your life to the fullest and allow the memories with her to be your strength. Thats how I get by. It's been 3 years now and there is not a day that goes by that I dont think of her. I just rejoyce in her life and that I got to spend 3 years of it with her. Hope that helps. If you evre need to talk, please feel free to PM me! --------Jeremy

She must have been a wonderful wife. My condolences on your loss.

may the lord give you comfort, peace and strength to guide you thru these terrible times, our prayers are with you and your family.

Bob:
I am sorry for you & your family's loss. I can't even begin to imagine your family's grief. I will pray for you and your family.

Very sorry to hear Bob..

My sincerest condolences to you and your family! I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

Steve