Prayers Needed for Mrs. GNS!

Will keep you both in our prayers. Stay positive!

A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

there are no words to describe the feelings you must have.
I've been there, I don't know any special words to "make it better"
just be assured that we all care, and hope for the best.
you and your wife are in our thoughts,
give her a hug, for all of us!

Lee

Scot,
Prayers sent for you and your wife and family.

I hope your news today is as good as mine.
6 mos. post surgery and all test results were great.
Cancer treatment these days is amazing.

The doctors found another spot on her back and took a plug out of her back for another biopsy. The surgery is set for the 3rd of April. Right now he said it looks like its in the T1 stage which is a good thing... The bad part is the location where it at on her leg screws things up for bending her leg for 2 weeks but she said she could care less as long as they get it all..

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone, we will keep everyone posted..

Your FAMILY will be in OUR PRAYERS!!!!!!

Don't be afraid to call if you need ANYTHING!!!!

JD

Prayers sent to you and your lovely wife, Gina....just read the news....she should like the fact that so many of the people here on this forum care so deeply for her.....that, in itself, is a real spirit lifter. That's so admirable of all the folks that have posted for her.....what a warm, caring, loving group of guys here....

Please tell Gina for me, that cancer, a LOT of times, is like a Yugo.....they are there, but soon just go away......;)

Shirely and I are really rootin' for her......God bless the both of you and my He watch over her with love.

Blue Steel.....'87GN(Bruce Urie)

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. After meeting with the surgeon yesterday I feel so much better knowing that I have caught this at an early stage. I am overwhelmed with the power of prayer that is surrounding me. I feel very blessed to have so many caring friends and people that I don't even know praying for me. This is my first time on a car forum and had no idea the love and support that is out there. I will keep you all posted to the outcome of my surgery on April 3rd. Thank you all so much. God Bless!!!

Gina

Good to hear that you have caught it in it's early stages. As others have said, keep your head up and stay positive.

We too will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Hey Scot,

Stay positive, I am sure all will be fine! Thinking of you guys, if you ever need anything let me know!

Prayers out to you Gina and Scott.

Best to do is stay positive, keep the stress down, great nutrition, and most important.. ask God and he will give you what you need.

Julio

Prayers sent to your wife and family, Scott. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Peter