Powermaster, weatherstripping, shift light, NEW K&N

nighthawk355x

Disciple of speed
Dumping some parts I have no use for anymore, prices include shipping, or pick them up, located in central Jersey.

digital shift light that doubles as a tach, has red led's for the shif light and a digital rpm readout, works perfect, $40 shipped

complete powermaster off a 87 buick t-type, 82k miles, everything works perfect, the motor is the only thing that was running crappy, $175 shipped, accumulator & master alone would cost you $250

g-body door weatherstripping, complete set, both sides, new in wrapper, $85 shipped

BRAND NEW K&N tapered cone filter, 8" long with a 2.75" coupler, will fit the majority of intake tubes, $45 shipped, cost $60 new, perfect for a GN

e-mail venomsvtcobra@aol.com

Is it the seals the the windows seal up against? There attatched to the doors frame on the chassis... Let me know if they are, will take them 100% for sure.

bump for the powermaster and shift light. Powermaster's ready to ship. Someone's got to need spare parts!

It works fine as it sits, the motor is starting to sound a little tired but it's still operable. Seals are all fine and it holds pressure perfect.

PM me your paypal, I'll shoot you $175 tonight if you will ship to M5S 3A6 in Toronto, just north of the US border, an hour and change from Buffalo...

Let me know, thanks.