complete intake/lt1 maf/translator K&N setup. very nice!

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Selling complete intake setup from Inlet bell to filter.
Plug and play with the factory tr wiring harness, but you may have to lengthen the wire that plugs into the air temp sensor.
This has a lt1 maf sensor in perfect shape (screen still installed), along with the adjustable MAF Translator from full throttle performance that has a custom engraved cover on it from trcustom parts.
Newer K&N air filter that has appox 500 miles on it.
Temp sensor is a aftermarket temp sensor from caspers and is a "push-in" sensor that seals to the rubber grommet, its not a threaded sensor like the stock one.
The maf sensor bolts to a custom alum bracket that I fabbed and then powdercoated gloss black. The bracket bolts to the existing hole in the frame where the stock air box bolts to, so no drilling required.
The MAF hose is the more durable and flexible hose that kirban sells.
The alum polished inlet bell is like new and is the same one kirban sells.
All clamps included.
Fit is perfect!

I will include a extra maf hose, but both hoses are in excellent condition with no issues.
I also will include instructions for the translator.

All of this is in incredibly nice shape!
$325 shipped to the lower 48

I'm curious about the pice that the filter is attached to. Could I get some details on that?

It is Black plastic tubing. I can take a close up pic of it and post tommorow

I have sold the inlet bell seperatly. I'll take $250 shipped for the rest.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's the gen 1 which will work. I'm in Houston, zip 77059 if you still have it all for $250 shipped.

$250 shipped.
its yours, I'll pm paypal.
remember the alum inlet bell has already been sold. Just wanted to clarify again.