Powermaster - reman, never used

CliffyC

Have a complete Cardone remanufactured Powermaster, installed once but never used. Owner got a deal and decided to go with a Hydroboost. Unit has been sitting on the shelf for 2 - 3 years. Asking $300 plus shipping.

Attachments

• HPIM1368.JPG
    HPIM1368.JPG
    516.4 KB · Views: 192
  • HPIM1369.JPG
    HPIM1369.JPG
    551.9 KB · Views: 171
  • HPIM1370.JPG
    HPIM1370.JPG
    518.3 KB · Views: 171
  • HPIM1371.JPG
    HPIM1371.JPG
    562.8 KB · Views: 170
Can't find any kind of a date code. The motor is painted black which is typical from Cardone. There is a number on the motor though. It's 8025GM/A1

I need the ball if you deside to piece it out. My system sucks, so just looking to limp it along till I scrape up the money for a hydroboost setup.

I need the ball if you deside to piece it out. My system sucks, so just looking to limp it along till I scrape up the money for a hydroboost setup.
I have a complete hydroboost setup. Booster, master cylinder, pedel, hoses. Hoses need tweeking to work or you can buy new ones from Autozone. $150 plus shipping.

I have a complete hydroboost setup. Booster, master cylinder, pedel, hoses. Hoses need tweeking to work or you can buy new ones from Autozone. $150 plus shipping.
Thanks for the offer, I already have my mind set on a unit currently.

Powermaster still forsale
Yeah I wasn't looking for a while unit, just interested in the accumulator ball just so mine works till I scrape up enough for the hydroboost conversion. I know you're selling it as a whole but if you find someone that just needs a certain part I will buy the ball from you. Just not looking to invest a lot into this POS.

Can't believe this is still here. The accumulator and brake switch alone is $300. If I hadn't already bought spare PM parts I would be all over this.