Powerlogger vs AFR Gauge

KC_ WE4

So my 1st time using powerlogger I noticed at WOT my AFR was low, in the 7.x and 8.x. I had a buddy come along another time and I asked him to keep an eye on the afr gauge. He said it stayed between 10.2 and 10.5 the whole time.

I just got the car and i'm new to turbo buicks so not sure which one is right. I assume the gauge is but not sure.

I'll try to attach my file if any of you can take a look. Thanks.

Attachments

• LogFile_10-22Steve_night.dat
    929.8 KB · Views: 78
02's aren't making any sense either. Repost this as 'Attention Bob Bailey'. Ask Bob to look at it. He'll know what's up.

And what chip are you using?? We need lots more info.!! When I loaded your log it didn't change the wideband selection from my PLX to yours as I expected it to .
I'm guessing you don't have anything on your configuration page set up properly.

What wideband are you using? May have the wrong one selected in the config page.

you know, that May be my issue. Here is a picture of the sensor. When I went through the options in powerlogger FJO.5/4.5 was pretty darn close sitting at idle. I'll have to see when going for a cruise.

Attachments

• 20161023_123910.jpg
    20161023_123910.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 98
They need to know what brand and part number of the gauge, not the actual sensor.

And what chip are you using?? We need lots more info.!! When I loaded your log it didn't change the wideband selection from my PLX to yours as I expected it to .
I'm guessing you don't have anything on your configuration page set up properly.

Ya, I'm still looking over to see how to configure. The instructions I have really don't delve into it much. I don't have the option to tune anything so I have to figure out how I need to set up the program.

I attached a picture of what I think it's the chip. Has 2 T's on it so I assume a turbo tweak but nothing more than that. The previous owner told me the chip was set up for the car to safely run to 25lbs of boost with the alky and 93 octane. I have been doing lots of searching but have lots more to learn.

Attachments

• 20161023_123711.jpg
    20161023_123711.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
Ya, I'm still looking over to see how to configure. The instructions I have really don't delve into it much. I don't have the option to tune anything so I have to figure out how I need to set up the program.

I attached a picture of what I think it's the chip. Has 2 T's on it so I assume a turbo tweak but nothing more than that. The previous owner told me the chip was set up for the car to safely run to 25lbs of boost with the alky and 93 octane. I have been doing lots of searching but have lots more to learn.
pull the chip out it has writing on the other side?