Powerlogger Showing 27 PSI Boost Car off

zhorner

Looking to Buy
It doesn't matter whether the car is running or not, PL is showing it to be at 27 # boost. Ive had PL on my car for a while with no issues on boost reading so what gives? I checked all the connections and they were all still soldered tight. The wire going to the analog is good and snug as well.

I removed the factory boost/tach and sent it to caspers for recalibration, could that be causing the issue?

what is the voltage on the green signal wire from the MAP sensor with the key on engine off.

if you arent running one of razors new map jumper harnesses or didnt jump the wiring to make the map 5v power come from the tps 5v circuit than removing the tach module eliminated the power and the ground to the map sensor
alky wont work either since it runs from the same signal

and signal should be 1.6v key on engine off , check the ground

Aminga it worked perfect prior to removing the led boost/tach gauge so I will wait until I get the new unit from caspers and update. thank you both for your help.

will it hurt my car driving around like that? I need to take it to a shop about 30 minutes from my house.

If you have an alky kit then the alky will spray because it sees boost

To give this thread some closer...It was the removal of the factory boost/tach that caused my issue. Got the new unit in from caspers yesterday and could not be more pleased. Cant get enough of the 80's LED disco lights and proud to be restoring some of the factory aspects of the car.

thank you guys so much for your help. If anyone feels like diagnosing a more serious problem I am having please check out my other thread...I need all the help I can get

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/code-14-need-help-bad.424787/page-3