powerlogger or scanmaster

headslide

Ok I'm going to get a scanner of some sort like the options of being able to log but can I read data with the logger .want to log wide band ,boost ,injectors duty cycle ,knock retard, rpm ,fuel pressure ,iat, .can I do that with a logger .and still get data or do I have to have a scanmaster for that

you need the scanmaster even if you dont have the powerlogger
if you just get the powerlogger your only window to whats going on will be your laptop and that doesnt workwell for everyday or even during a WOT blast ..the scanmaster is easily veiwable during a WOT blast and always there to check all the ather data the ecu offers
you can get the scanmaster version 2.1 and when you get the powerlogger it will include a chip that you swap inside the scanmaster making it a scanmaster 2.2 and then switch the scanmaster data wire from the aldl port to the powerlogger scanmaster data port and the data coming from the powerlogger can be seen on the scanmaster
data like AF ratio from the wideband (or O2 sensor your choice ) and Knock retard degrees are always up as the primary display , tapping the mode button to scroll other stuff you can see are boost from the map sensor , tps , coolant temp, MAF air flow, IAT temp, spark deg, inj duty , INT blm, BLM , O2 Cross Count , MALfunction code if any